Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hello? Anyone Out There Still?

I have been granted my permanent residency to stay in Canada.
And, with that being said, I am totally whacked.
I started working and I have been working two jobs.
Both were part time until this week and one became full time.
There are just not enough hours in the days anymore for all I am doing.
Two jobs and the part time job of canning the very prolific garden.
Whew, I am beat. I fall into bed and when I awake....
I wonder where, what, when and who I am. Am I crazy?
LOL.
Bear with me please.
Once things settle down I promise I'll be blogging again.



4 comments:

Cartoon Characters said...

Yes....still out here!

It's a busy summer for all I guess...!

Congratulations on your Permanent Resident Status. Are you eventually going to go for Citizenship?

My husband is eligible this year...the test is very difficult...I have seen it and if every Canadian had to take it, we wouldn't pass!

:) Welcome to Canada.

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Right on Cita. Good deal for you. Now slow down a bit before you blow a necessary gasket, ok?

Phiddy said...

Thank you CC for the kind words.
And, not because it hasn't crossed my mind... no I am not going for Citizenship. All the things I needed were in the sweet package which is attached to the PR card.

Hope your summer is going well.

Cartoon Characters said...

btw...in honor of your "official" status...I dedicated a blogpost to you...not sure if you had time to look at it! ;)

http://callmenurse.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-canada.html

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers