Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tilling

Don't have much time this morning as we rented a tiller yesterday. We got a Honda 11 hp monster to turn over the earth for our new gardens. Because we rented for a saturday's use and the store is closed on sunday.... we only pay for the one day instead of the two. Not a bad deal.

Anyway we got to rental place just prior to closing and loaded her into the back of my truck. Tied down the back window on the cab as the handle was sticking out and headed home. Only then to realize when we got home we didn't have the ways or, the means of off loading the tiller with a ramp. Had to call and borrow the next door neighbours. The ramp isn't available till this morning.

Now it's time to go and get the ramp. So off I go on this adventure. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Those damnable details. Tillers are fun if all you are doing (like me) is watching; OO did tons of yard stuff including bringing home a tiller numerous times and making Big noises. I don’t envy you today.

Lay day for me after the week of woobers.

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive