Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wow... It's Been a Long Time





It's been quite a while (almost a full week) since I last posted here. I have been running non-stop canning, dehydrating and freezing all and everything out of the garden. Plus, have been dealing with DH who is having a severe gout attack and can hardly walk. So all things being equal or, unequal in this case..... the blog suffered from my absence.

I am going to be short and succinct and just post photos for you to enjoy. Garlic jelly, zuke soup, spaghetti sauce, tomato water and some of the bounty of the garden are shown.

Hope everyone is well (dearest Katie who isn't well - get better soonest Honeypie) and enjoying their last month of summer.

2 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Missing you these days, Cita. I will have a gift for you soon. You are up in the quilt queue!!

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

what pray tell does one do with garlic jelly and tomato water? Sounds like a game of non sequiturs!!

Cat-brick
Potato-catsup

call me crazy!!

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive