Sunday, July 25, 2010

Corn




Corn, one of my all time favorite things to eat. This batch is growing in the raised bed and it is looking mighty fine. Tasseled out and small cobs are even now visible.

I was even lucky enough to find some of those old timey things you push into the ends of the corn cob so you can eat the corn without messing up your fingers. Remember those? They look sort of like corn cobs with three prongs. Funny gadgets but, they work well. I paid 25 cents at the Sally Ann for a brand new unopened package of them. Mind you there are only the two of us... wanna come for fresh corn on the cob one night? Got plenty of them corn holders to go around.














No comments:

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive