Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Last of the Spinach


I was hungry as I was pulling the last of the spinach. Trying to decide what to do with it when I had collected it and gotten it all cleaned. Freeze it? Cook it as a side dish for dinner? Or, make lasagna? I had seen this delicious recipe just the other day on the internet. You can see what my final decision was.

And, you'll notice the lower right hand corner of the lasagna has a small piece taken out of it. I was still hungry after making it that I just had to try it. Dinner was a long way off too. Let me be the first to say... it was very yummy.

Wish you had taste-a-vision where you are.... I would send you a piece. This lasagna is loaded with cheese. It has a pound of mozzarella, two pounds of a ricotta/cottage cheese blend, a half pound of Parmesan and all that luscious spinach. I guess things could be worse and I didn't have any spinach to use up. Making this lasagna just a dream.

No comments:

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive