Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gardening Anyone?









Okay if all these pictures load correctly you will be seeing...
Tomato. See that little green ball?
Corn.
Peas.
Pepper.
Pole Beans.

Look what the rain has brought forth. Oh what goodness we shall be eating this summer. I am so thrilled after last year's failings that this year's garden is doing so well.
I added a couple more pictures.

Squash patch with zucchini and yellow crookneck.
Potato pit covered with hay.
And, last but, not least...
Eggplants.

Enjoy the pictures of my garden.
Wish you were here to enjoy the bounty with us.

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

I wish I were there also, Phidds. It is a damn long way from here to there-good soil in both places makes us have growing fun stuff in common!!
Here it is cherry blossoms, gala apples on Two trees, blueberries being inhaled by Piper and birdies. Flowers all over the place, blooming purple clover and roses you can smell five feet away.

Love you.

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive