Friday, February 5, 2010

More soup cause it's winter


Well winter is starting to wear on me. Till I look out the window and see a beautiful sunrise with the promise of Spring around the corner. Here's a picture looking out my back window early one morning last week. Got to admit... beautiful, eh?


Past two weeks this household has been sick with the flu. It was wonderful to be able to pull a jar off the shelves and have good home made soup without fuss. With that being said, I had to get myself in gear and start canning more. This time it was chicken with loads of garlic, carrots and onions. I'll add either barley, rice or, noodles when the time comes to reheat some. I can hardly wait to taste it.




No comments:

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers