Friday, February 6, 2009

Second posting.... and the layout ain't bad either

Well this here is the second posting since I started putting this blog together.
I am thinking it's starting to look okay now that I have added a few things to it.
I guess I will have to wait and see how things progress.

Tonight's treat for Mark was Walnut-raisin bars that I made while washing the kitchen floor.
He's been chomping them down since after dinner.
Tonight's dinner was;
mashed potatoes (from dinner a couple nights ago) turned into potato pancakes
open faced burger on home made bread w/the fixings... tomato, lettuce, onion and mayo
an assortment of pickles canned this past summer
canned coleslaw
Have I said how much I like to cook and bake and can and dehydrate and well anything that has to do with making food?
Because I really do.

Okay this is getting addictive now.
I need to sign off for the evening and close this out.
Cheers.

No comments:

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive