Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday... it's shopping day

And, time to find my way to the BF. That's what I call it. It's a discount grocery store called "Basic Foods". It carries the basics and not alot of brand names. That's what keeps it discounted. I go early morning before the store crowds up. It's much easier to navigate the smaller aisles at this early hour. Plus, with out the crowds I can zip right through.
Have to go to the bank. And, darn it all wouldn't you know they aren't open on Saturday. That means the ATM machine for me this morning.
Then on to Wally world. Just cruising in there. I don't really need anything.
Living rural like I do I take my excitement where I can get it.
Shopping is a big deal now for me.
Ah... come on don't laugh.
Kidding.

No comments:

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive