Monday, February 23, 2009

On seedlings and burnt bread

Yup you read that correctly.
Seedlings... yippee got them coming up in spades.
Planted out a couple of days ago onions and broccoli.
They have been in their little greenhouses beside the window sitting on the heating pad.
Wow.... they are already so tall.

And, the burnt bread?
I need a repairman to fix my oven door.
It's off the hinge and for the first time in my life I can't get this one oven door back on!
Waaaaaa
It screws up the baking and cooking times of just about all that goes in the oven.
Even with two oven thermometers and a stick DH fixed to keep the door wedged shut....
NOTHING WORKS
Things are either overcooked (read burnt) or, undercooked.
Where's the repair person when you need them?
Cause I wasted alot of bread dough yesterday and the house stinks to high heaven with the smells of burnt bread.
Uck....

No comments:

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive