Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hate being sick

The trip to the big city did me in. I caught a raging flu/cold. I have even been confined to bed for the past couple of days. Feeling absolutely horrid. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
I am though feeling some better this morning. First time in almost a week. I should celebrate. NOT!!!
It's Valentine's Day today. Wasn't able to do anything for the sweetest DH this side of Canada due to illness. But, I think he'll survive with a hug and a kiss. Maybe if I feel really loads better this afternoon, I'll make him some of his favorite cookies. Lucky man.
Going to go back to bed now. I am exhausted by the little I have just done.
Later, eh?

No comments:

Little old me...

My photo
Canada
An american yankee up past the 49th parellel.

Followers

Blog Archive